Monday, March 14, 2011

I just can't get it together

Thats right, you read the title. I am just not feeling it anymore. I have unofficially lost my motivation. I say unofficially because there is still a little voice inside saying "It's only going to get worse if you do nothing". Tomorrow I'm going to try and start over. I just want to get my mojo back. I'm still not tracking or really eating well. Usually my first two meals are ok, dinner is hit and miss, but then I have started snacking at night. I have never been a snacker. I have a lot of issues with food, but until recently that has never been one of them. I just get hungry... maybe it's real hunger, but probably not. I really don't want to start any new bad habits, I have enough of those already.

As you ladies know, I've been talking to my boss about working from home part time. Over the last week I have been going back in forth with him. In the end I have negotiated two days a week from home. It's not what I originally wanted, but I am not turning it down. I'm going to give it a try and see how it works out. I'm hoping that it becomes the perfect compromise. Now I need start interviewing Nannies for the days I'm not home. Hopefully I can find someone great.

Keeping the goals for tomorrow simple:

Track
Eat well


Thanks:
My boy... he seriously cracks me up (I know I write about him a lot but I just can't help myself)
Working from home/more time with the boy YAY!
Mom and Stepfather are coming to visit in June
The sun shining even if it's still cold
Having an excuse to redo my office/guest bedroom







3 comments:

  1. One day at a time, Alisa. Take it easy on yourself. We all get in a funk occasionally. And we'll dig you out when you're ready! Keep your spirits soaring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy to get your eating in control. The best advice I can give you is promise yourself that you will never give up. If you say that yourself everyday eventually your actions will follow. Congratulations on asserting yourself and getting your job to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kodos to staying at home two days a week!! I do think you're eating habits will get better when you get back to work. Go Alisa! We will be wearing shorts together!

    ReplyDelete