Friday, February 11, 2011

Finding the Time

It's been a couple of days since you've heard from me. I have recently re-evaluated my schedule. In doing so, I have lost the time I used to use for blogging. The good new is that I'm more rested the bad news is it's a little tough trying to find time to blog now.

So to catch you up, I did go to WW on Wednesday night. I'm down another 1.4. I'm just glad I didn't gain. This week has gone really well as far as my eating goes. Yesterday I did cut into my weekly points a little, but only by 3. Otherwise I've been doing pretty good. I'm excited to hopefully lose another 1.5 at Wednesdays weigh in.

Tonight I'm eating food from my favorite Thai restaurant. I've ordered Tom Yom Goong soup with Fresh Rolls. I'm not sure what points either of those are going to cost me, but I feel pretty good about my choices. At least I didn't order Drunken Noodles.

Goals for Tomorrow:
Blog
Track
Eat within my points


Thankfulness:
Skyping with my Brother today
A healthy baby boy
My home
No snow
Not being so sleepy


4 comments:

  1. SO WILD! We just went for Thai! And I resisted the Drunken Noodles too, lol. They''re like pizza, I can't stop shoveling them into my face. I got Papaya Salad and Yellow Curry, and only ate 1/2 the curry. We shall see what that brings on the points count...Where's the new favorite spot?! We went to Thai Taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You girls and your drunken noodles! I love Thai food, too! No snow is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so afraid of dipping into my weekly but if you can find small ways of earning activity points I think you will feel less guilty about it. You're doing awesome!! You know I was 230 when I started WW and that was 9 months AFTER I gave birth. You are doing amazing! Baby Steps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ate at Rice Pot and seriously I didn't even miss the Drunken Noodles... well maybe just a little bit. But my food was delish and a lot lower in points.

    ReplyDelete