Thursday, February 17, 2011

I don't effing appreciate it

I went to weigh in yesterday completely prepared to get my -1.4. For some reason my body has decided to let go of weight 1.4 lbs at a time. Now I am reasonable girl, my expectations are not crazy. When I eat like an asshole and don't track, I fully expect to gain. But when you track all week long and eat reasonably,(except for my cupcake binge- which was all tracked)and stay within my points, I would have never guessed that I would have gained. I stepped on the scale and the lady pauses and says in a low voice "you had a little bit of a gain". I immediately think oh, like .5 or something not so tragic, after all I tracked my points. Then she continues "2 pounds". What???? I look at her confused and repeat "2 pounds????"
What kind of bullshit is this????
Fast forward to today... I eat like jerk and didn't track a thing. It's almost like I'm trying to punish WW for letting me down. RETARDED, I'm sure I didn't teach WW a lesson. I'm pissed off. I've only lost 4 lbs total and now I've gained half of it back. WW, I am not one of your fans!!!!!!

Ok, now that I've ranted sufficiently, on with tomorrows goals:
Party with Gallant and Fava
Buy a cute shirt for said partying
Track- even if it's bullshit
Eat reasonably

Thankfulness:
That I have 40 lbs to lose and not 100
Being with Luca every day
Music
The mommy/baby group... Luca has a friend named Theodore
Gallant and Fava, my sisters from another mister






2 comments:

  1. Sisters from another Mister!!!! I LOVE THAT! I have me weigh in tonight and I'm stressing BIG TIME! Last week with my gain, I'm a little gun shy. I know it was minimal, but I worked 3 days that week too...Sadly I think as women, our bodies just kind of do what they want some weeks. Don't laugh, but I've been watching the biggest loser, and sometimes they have weeks were they lose 16lbs, and then the next week, nothing. And they are going crazy on that ranch so losing nothing is a bitch slap in the face. Turning to food is not the answer in these situations, but I do it too. So lame. We shall see what my results are this week, and if I'll be getting hammered and breaking bear bottles on peoples heads tonight, or just head butting them. Only time will tell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch the BL too and I'm always amazed that the women sometimes only lose a pound! They work out 7 fucking hours a day! So, yeah, I'm with Gallant! Our bodies are so complicated and I'm sure the fact that you have recently grown a human being in your body is making things more complicated! Binge if you must. I probably would to (bad advice, I know) but don't give up! That tankini is around the corner, baby! Have a blast tonight!! I hope Gallant doesn't get arrested.

    ReplyDelete