Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TOXIC

The name of my blog is totally inappropriate. For being called RIP frosting, I'm eating a lot of effing frosting. Frosting is not dead in my house. My husband... he's such a love, but today he went food shopping for us and among other things bought a box of dark chocolate brownies and dark chocolate frosting for on top. I should have thrown them away or at least put them in the back of the pantry, but instead I baked them. These mediocre boxed mixes are freaking toxic for me. All these non-dairy, chemical filled, artificially flavored baked goods are bad news. Right now I'm making a vow... no more will I eat this crap. They are derailing my weight loss and making me feel icky.
So it's safe to say that I did not follow through on today's goal of eating reasonably. Wah wah waaaah.

Tomorrow's goals:
NO BROWNIES
Eat reasonably
Track
Take vitamins
Drink more water

Thankfulness:
That I can make changes in my life
Luca has his 4 month appointment tomorrow
My husband offered to throw away the rest of the brownies:)
My mom joined WW
Thick fluffy socks... my feet are cold without them





3 comments:

  1. No more gross out crap desserts!!!! Go a few weeks of detox, and then I make you something delicious, but only just a few :)
    Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... I will detox with you Alisa if Gallant's gonna spoil us sweet! Whoo hooo! Take it easy on yourself, Alisa. You ARE the frosting of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I can't have boxed brownies in my house because I will eat them all. You'll get there. You have the right attitude. You are not giving up and you are recognizing where your triggers are. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete